If you look at this 90 Second VIDEO [Let the video download fully before viewing], you may see 5 things of value:
1. The Boy has all the necessary rhythm and moves to Dance.
2. The Boy likes to point to dogs. More than anything, he wants to simply share the experience.
3. The Boy uses the word 'Dai' to ask a question or draw your attention to something he likes.
4. The Boy has no fear when it comes to welcoming strangers [at the end of the video]. I think that he is already a member of the welcoming team at our church.
5. The Boy likes our friends Dirk and Heike.
Anyone with any sense of care about Scripture will know that quoting Job 21:11 out of context is both a bad use of text, and, in fact, damnable to me.
But click on that one verse and you’ll agree that using it out of context is irresistible right now.