Sunday, August 01, 2010

Today's Hymns and Songs


OK, Craig blogged the songs they sung at Annandale today. I thought I might blog ours, just for fun:

8:30AM Book of Common Prayer: (Mark 12:41-44)
  • O Worship the King
  • I know that my Redeemer Lives
  • Thank you, O Lord of Heaven and Earth.
10:15AM City Church: (Mark 12:41-44)
  • Put a New Song in my Heart
  • Worthy of all Praise
  • Take my Life and Let it be
  • Blessed Be the Name of the Lord
6PM Evening Church (Text: Jonah 3)
  • God of Wonders
  • Come Thou Fount
  • The Lord is Gracious and Compassionate.
Let Glory be Given to God alone, right?

_______________________
Picture by our Staff Member Jenny Ihn.


5 comments:

Dave Miers said...

is this another attempt to re-enter the blog world?

if so - welcome back!

Justin said...

Thanks mate. I'm not promising nothing!

:)

Huw said...

you mean Worthy of all praise in the morning mate, not worthy is the lamb

Justin said...

Sorry Huw. My bad. All fixed.

Dallas said...

Great post and informative. Finding the right abogado is very important when you need to deal with a law situation.