Sunday, August 01, 2010

Today's Hymns and Songs


OK, Craig blogged the songs they sung at Annandale today. I thought I might blog ours, just for fun:

8:30AM Book of Common Prayer: (Mark 12:41-44)
  • O Worship the King
  • I know that my Redeemer Lives
  • Thank you, O Lord of Heaven and Earth.
10:15AM City Church: (Mark 12:41-44)
  • Put a New Song in my Heart
  • Worthy of all Praise
  • Take my Life and Let it be
  • Blessed Be the Name of the Lord
6PM Evening Church (Text: Jonah 3)
  • God of Wonders
  • Come Thou Fount
  • The Lord is Gracious and Compassionate.
Let Glory be Given to God alone, right?

_______________________
Picture by our Staff Member Jenny Ihn.


4 comments:

Dave Miers said...

is this another attempt to re-enter the blog world?

if so - welcome back!

Justin said...

Thanks mate. I'm not promising nothing!

:)

Unknown said...

you mean Worthy of all praise in the morning mate, not worthy is the lamb

Justin said...

Sorry Huw. My bad. All fixed.