Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"We are all Going to Hell": Raw insight.

I wish that this hadn't made me laugh (Click on Pic for the artist). If I hadn't laughed, I might have cried. I wish I knew which response to give. Either way, this chart is full of raw insight (and I say that like there is another kind). Not least of which is its title: "We are all going to Hell".

I am reminded of this verse from the Apostle Paul:
The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
I highly recommend subscribe to ‘www.indexed.blogspot.com’. My other favourite:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think whenever I see a fat man in speedos, I will use the term "BG" to refer to his attire!!
Very funny.

Nick

Anonymous said...

Will I go to hell for that?? ? ?
Nick again.

Justin said...

Nick -- Not if you trust God for grace and mercy...

Louisa Claire said...

the first one - incredible but :(
the second one - hilarious and ;)

the verse from 1 Tim is a helpful response.

Goldy said...

I marvel at the mind that sees things in this way. Like Gary Larson or something, to have that neat kind of brain.

Good stuff.

Martin Kemp said...

Kinda like those "life in hell" cartoons by Matt Groening that you showed us in 1st year small group back in '96. I still remember them to this day...especially the 16 different types of dads.