Saturday, September 22, 2007

Nathan Tasker's New Album

My friend Nathan Tasker doesn't know I'm writing this post.

But I want to let you know that he has a new album coming out this month called "Prone To Wander". This is from the website:

The album is a contemporary take on some great old hymns, including: 'It Is Well'; 'Come Thou Fount'; 'Just As I Am'; & two acoustic bonus tracks.
I have heard an early recording of 'Come Thou Fount', and it is uplifting, devotional and Christ honoring. If the rest are like it, you'll want to buy it.

Pre-order it on his online store.

We have.

Seriously.

Now.


1 comment:

Megs said...

my major celtic spirituality influence is a book named celtic daily prayer - check it out @ the library if you'd like an idea of what cs is. it's very simple and focuses on involving God in the mundane everyday. There's a lovely children's book of celtic prayers we use in our bedtime ritual.
cheers!
meg