Saturday, November 24, 2007

In line...



Hmmm. There is an election on today in Australia. Personally, I like how the Prime Minister has to get in line to vote like everyone else (He's the dude the the tie on, with the Liberal Party How-to-Vote Card in his hand).

My wife and I voted on Monday on 42nd St in Manhattan with our friend Rhys Bezzant. This was Laurel's first vote as a dual citizen of the USA and Australia. We had a meal afterwards at Pershing Square at Grand Central. Seriously good burgers.

____________________

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the prime minister is not to be confused with the very large gentlemen just behind him wearing the black shirt and bulletproof vest

Lachlan Payne said...

It's like the Most High walking among mere men.

But I wouldn't expect Johnny to be rising from the dead any time soon.

Christopher said...

I like his two-tone outfits, I will miss them.

Anonymous said...

Dead man walking...

Priscilla said...

Maybe he was photoshopped in.

Jenny said...

I happen to know that he voted at Ermington West PS, just up the road from our house. Yes, he did wait in line for half an hour with the rest of the common people.