Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"Jesus made me into a Puzzle"

OK. Get this:

Mom:
Who made you?
The Boy:
Jesus made me. Yes. Jesus made me into a puzzle and broke me into pieces and then put me back together in pieces that belong to Jesus.

Hmmm.

People say that kids only parrot what their parents say. But I can tell you right now, we have never said that to him. But the Bible says something like it:
Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1:15-17
I'm glad he was baptized.

__________________________

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Gordon Cheng said...

nice to see you bloggin' again, justin. Thanks for your Katoomba talks.

Liesl Gibson said...

When are you coming home? We miss you!!!

Brandon said...

He always says the BEST things!

seapea said...

i miss him. tomorrow, LOTS of kisses for sure!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Dosch said...

That is AMAZING