Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello, Susan from Minnesota

Some time ago, I wrote some Bible Studies on Mark 11-16 and Deuteronomy 5-8. I posted them on this Blog. A person I don't know called 'Susan from Minnesota' contacted me recently via the Blog and said this:
Hi Justin,

I found your Mark study back in February when I did a web search for lent bible studies and your blog was one of the ones that came up. Your's was the only one that interested me so I took it to my bible study group unsure if they would like it our not as we had never done any study this in depth before. I can truly say that God 100% guided me to this study, and praises to Him as our group thoroughly enjoyed it and does not want to go back to the touching the surface type of a study any more.
Glad to hear it!

Here are PDF copies of the two studies:
They are not really edited or proof read. So they are not professional etc. But that's what you get online -- any old junk!

I also have some preliminary stuff on Revelation that I might try to get online.

_______________________
Pic on Flickr by Alvhytann.

No comments: