Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Give him the vote!

They should give him the vote!

For the record, we took the following YouTube in 3 takes. And The Little Man declared Obama the winner on 1 take, and McCain the winner on 2 of them. So he is a true independent. A swing voter.



Today, he is declaring Obama the winner. When asked by his mom why he was favoring Obama, he replied:
I don't know, Mommy. [pauses] I don't know what it is about him. But I just like Barack Obama.
It appears that he qualifies the vote.

To all of you that have the vote, I'm sort of jealous. But in part, I do not envy the choice you have to make. Take care.

_________________________

1 comment:

seapea said...

my nephew keeps saying OBAMA if seeing a US flag. if he sees Red, White and Blue all at once, he says OBAMA.

granted, it's hard for a 2.5 year old to say "MCCAIN" but still...