Yes, that's her name on this Blog. See my previous post.Eight things that The Girl has learnt in the last little while:
1. Smiling at someone makes them smile back.
2. Being calm makes everyone else calm.
3. That not all red-heads have a temper.
4. If you keep your eyes open, you end up seeing more.
5. That if you shakily hold out your little arms and hands, you at least have the potential of grabbing something.
6. You can't spit out your dummy and keep it in your mouth at the same time.
7. That true contentment is eating one meal, the same meal, over and over, for breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning tea, afternoon tea, AND midnight shnack, and still be happy.
8. That love trusts all things. With thanks to the Apostle Paul: 1 Corinthians 13:7
Post a message if you swing by this blog. Even to say Hi. Let me know that you are here.
Eight things the Boy has learnt is coming up on Monday! Check back in then.