I think that there are some 10-12 who are interested, perhaps more.
- Looking forward to hanging out with my friend Craig again, and talking Richard Johnson.
- I'm looking forward to plumbing the depths of Michael Canaris's brain.
- I'm looking forward to reminisicing with Ben about CMS Summer School, Moore, and other good things.
- I'm wondering how pyscho, dougie will be.
- So, I finally get to meet /Karen/, and see the person behind her profound and thoughtful posts.
- I'm wondering if Stephen Kryger be as positive and as constructive as his online persona? And meeting the man behind 'Communicate Jesus'.
- And seeing again, hopefully, Ali, the Blogger-poet.
- And Georgina, who doesn't have Bible Study tonight.
- And I'm looking forward to meeting Earngey, and not as in a mirror dimly.
Bring anyone you like (significant others, kids etc -- we were yesterday evening with ours).
Any last minutes takers?
I will bring a laptop and a remote connection, so I'm pretty sure there'll be a few live posts.