Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sermon Audio: John 3:1-21.

I Blogged the sermon from John 3:1-21 last week. I Blogged it when the sound guy told that the recording didn't work. But last week, he pressed the right button, and now I have a recording. I'm pleased about that, because it is a record of the sermon at Junior's Baptism -- something that he can listen to years later (should he desire).

Click HERE to listen.

(Right Click to download. It's 21 minutes.)

_______________________
Pic by Yvette Gallardo D'Elia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a really nice picture of you and the fam!

I'll make sure to listen once I know that I am on top of my own sermon for Sunday (heaven forbid)

Nathan said...

An epic photograph! Beautiful...

Justin said...

Thanks guys.

Nathan -- Yvette's Pic is good. But all my readers ought to pop over to your site to look at your 100% record of *brilliant* photos...

sam said...

nice talk justin... found it very refreshing.