Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Apparently I am the Face of Suffering...

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

For the record, I am speaking today, and for the next three weeks at the City Bible Forum. They've asked me to speak on Suffering. And Habakkuk is one of those books that deals explicitly with the subject.
  • 12 Noon and 1PM for the next three Wednesdays (And also Thursday 23rd of April)
  • At the Conference Room at Angel Place Office Tower
  • 123 Pitt St, Sydney. (Near Martin Place)
___________________

4 comments:

RodeoClown said...

I normally go to the Thursday CBFs (having moved office right next to Town Hall), but I'm planning on going to both Wed and Thurs for the next three weeks.

There are too many good speakers doing stuff during the week!

Soon I'll have to start choosing between people and that could get messy :)

RodeoClown said...

Hi Justin,
I thought your talk today was excellent.

Also thanks for being so considered in your speech - I really respect how you take the time to ensure you have the right words before speaking, it is something I'm trying to improve in my own conversation/presentation.

Justin said...

Thanks for your encouragement, RodeoClown...

Anonymous said...

I'm just here for the Stones' quotes.