- St Philip's York St has a new web address:
- And so I have a new email address:
- It felt too cumbersome.
- Is 'st' a street or a saint?
- Is St Philip's one l or two ls?
- And where has the apostrophe gone?
- Anything with a dash in it becomes too complicated.
- When I think of .org, I think of a charity, which we are not.
- I don't mind the .au, but it adds another layer to the address.
- Although it is a similar length, it doesn't feel cumbersome to me.
- It tells you where we are (York St)
- And it tells you who we are (Anglican)
- No one has to remember how many l's in Philip?
- No dash.
- No .org
- No .au
Thoughts on the address?
(First 5 to email me at my new address will get a specific link to their Blog sometime in the next week.)
Pic of St Philip's by Dan Anderson.